Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Could it be STD if I have small rashes in my private parts ?

I just noticed some tiny bruise like dot near my butthole. They are about the size of a pen point maybe just a small bit bigger and I noticed them today. I don t even think I ve had them for a week. The dots don t irritate me and they don t itch. I m 13 female and I have only had oral sex by force so I don t know if the guy was clean or not so could this be an STD?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
as u have done oral sex ,chance of infection is there
it may be wart or simple skin tags
better to consult dermatologist
dont scratch ,or rub over it
until u consult doctor apply plain antibiotic cream twice a day
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor