Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Could i become pregnant as i have disc bulge ?

Iam 28 yrs lady,159 cm height,62 kg weight.For last 8 yrs I have been suffering from backpain.Disc bulge in l4 l5.I have 5 yrs old kid.Delivery was normal.but after delivery backpain, nerves pressure yearly i am taking ayurvedic massage treatment.I want to be pregnant again,but weight gain i can t bear.kindly give me advice i can care myself..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
Since you have been daignosed with Disc Bulge, medicines would just give you a Temporary relief, the final treatment would be to go for Disc Decompression Surgery and then plan for next pregnancy. Exercise regularly and try reducing your weight. All The Best., Take Care.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor