Could i be pregnant with delayed menstrual periods and white discharge ?

im 32 got 2 kids and ive done 2 pregnancy tests and they said negitive and i am 12 dayd late i am allways on time and im getting bad periods pains and i have never had them before and i have had a white show is they any chance i could be pregnant
Tue, 31 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
pregnancy is not the only reason for delayed periods ,there can be many other causes.Even tension can delay periods .As you have tested twice negative ,so chances of pregnancy is very very low.
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Sneha's  Response
Hello Debbie,

Your pregnancy test confirms that you are not pregnant.
Sometimes emotional worries could play a role in imbalance of hormones.
Would suggest you to indulge in (vigorous) exercise suitable for your body type. Say brisk-walk, dynamic yoga or cycling, swimming.
Wait this month for your periods, otherwise you will need to undergo basic evaluation by a gynecologist.

Dr.Sneha
Sama Wellness Clinic