Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Could i be pregnant with PCOS and blocked left tube ?

i have pcos and with left tube blocked so do i have chance to get pregnant naturally hi i am 24 yrs old female i have been trying to concieve for two yrs with no scuess. i have pcos and one tube blocked, so do i have chance to get pregnant naturally plzz advice
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
The pathology of the 2 problems you are having are different.They have to be handled in different ways.If a tube is blocked then its very difficult to remove that.But as only one need be functional your still have an option there.With regards to the pcos,it causes anovulation so pregnancy becomes a problem so will need ovulation induction drugs.Ultimately you may have to have IUI.I still think you have a shot at pregnancy but you need to see an infertility specialist soon as this will take time.
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor