Could i be pregnant while on ova mit ?

hi. am 29 years old,56kg i started to take ova mit last month i was given instruction by a doctor i should take for 3 cycle,so the same month i took and during 10th to 16th i and my husband we had intercourse. the is a possible me to be pregnant?and the is a chance to have twin if a woman use ova mit?
Sat, 14 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
ovamit are used to stimulate ovum formation .should be taken as advised by docto ,usually 5 days course from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle
for pregnancy to occur you should have patent tubes and husband has normal semen report
some times the drug may result in multiple foetuses