Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Could i be pregnant in this condition ?

hello doctor , please help. i am married for three years and for the first three months i took pill than stopped. Than after four months i pecame pregnant but after 32 weeks i was told that thechild was having anomaly has no proper formation.than i went for termination through normal delivery. later on after 1 year i became pregnant but had missed abortion . i went for DNC. After 6 months i am trying to conceive again but its been three months i have not yet conceived.Please suggest me the way.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi sushma
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As you have conceived twice before i dont think there will be any problem in conceiving.U need to get investigated by a gynecologist to rule out any associated or newly developed problem which may hamper your chances of conception.To avoid anomalies in next pregnacy u need to take tablet Folic acid 5 mg daily.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor