Could i be pregnant if i had bleeding after sex without having orgasm ?

hi, I have a problem, on 29th of April 2011 means two weeks before my girl friend was with his monthly periods, until that time she was virgin, we had sex during these periods but i am 100% percent shore that after that time she was virgin we didnt penetrate, my sprms didnt came out, afte one week she is saying that she is pregnant , i didnt believe that, the after two weeks we did the sex again this time we penetrate and she loose here virginity and a blood came out from her vagina till two days. this time she didnt get the orgasim. now she is telling me the signs of being pregnant, i am so much scared, can you tell me is she is or not. after send sex she went to clinic and they gave here a pill as well. please help me out in this situation.
Wed, 11 Jan 2012