Could i be pregnant if i forgot to take pill after an unprotected sex, even though i am on Loestrin ?

I had unprotected sex and forgot to take the pill that night, could I be pregnant? I just started taking Loestrin two months ago, so I m somewhat new to taking pills . I was on my period and I had unprotected sex last night, the same night I was supposed to start taking active pills again, but I forgot to take the pill. I take it every night at 10pm and I remembered to take the pill today at about 4 pm, then I took another at 10 pm. Is it possible that I might become pregnant?
Wed, 11 May 2011