Could globus sensation cause swallowing problems like food coming out?

I am following up on questions I asked yesterday. Dr. Rovena Murati. who was great was answering my questions and she reviewed my medical profile. If you could look at the chat between her and me please. My next question would be if globus sensation can cause swallowing problems,, sometimes food comes back up, Or can Gerd/ acid reflux cause a lump feeling along with food coming up .. I don t vomit, no weight loss, and awesome bloodwork..
Fri, 14 Oct 2016