Could frequent urination be due to enlarged prostrate?

Hi I am a 59 year old male. I have a slightly enlarged prostate but I have been peeing (barely) many times during the night. It seems to coincide with seasonal allergies. My nose drips into my throat also, continually at nite. I have taken medicine for the prostate that has worked well up to now and it might be a mistake to take that road of it is related more to allergies. What do you think
Wed, 30 Oct 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

The prostate issue mostly causes an urgency to urinate, and when you urinate, there will be delays and drops of urine, making you feel miserable in the toilet.

Symptoms related to the nose can be due to upper respiratory infection. Antihistamine can help you. Also, check for blood sugar and urine culture.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S.R.Raveendran