Could frequent urination be a symptom of dengue?

I am 26 years old, about 5'7 and weigh about 140 lbs. Not much to say about my medical history...I do have a weak immune system and have allergies almost always. I am allergic to lots of foods/medicines/chemicals/scents. The most major thing to mention is a knee surgery I had about 10 years ago.

I live in Maui and there has been concern about dengue fever. I may have been exposed about a week ago (hiking in the rainforest/waterfall areas). I went to the doctor yesterday with some symptoms but nothing was determine. Today I have more symptoms and wont be back to the doctor till Thursday. Is increased peeing (like every hour compared to maybe once every 5-6 hrs) a symptom of dengue? And if I have dengue is there anything I can be doing NOW to help before my next doc visit to confirm what I have?
Mon, 4 May 2015