Could facial flusing, itchy skin, dizziness, tachycardia, chest pain with tightness due to allergy indicate mast cell activation syndrome?

I was wondering if I could have mast cell activation syndrome -mastocytosis came back negative. I have had severe allergies all my life, but I was never tested to see what I was allergic to. 16 months ago I became very sick when our 4th cat came to live with us. My ige was 253-normal is less than 114. I am allergic to 10 things, and cats were off the chart. My symptoms are facial flushing, itchy skin, dizziness, tachycardia, stomach pain with diarrhea, headache, muscle cramps, and chest pain and tightness when exposed to animal dander. And smells bother me also that never did before. I had to get my own apartment. Any help please
Fri, 24 Jan 2014