My 5mo old has a heart murmur. I did and so did my father as well. EKG came back normal. Chest X-Rays had one inconclusive and one heart could possibly be enlarged We live overseas. They have given us the option to take him to a larger hospital for an echo but they will sedate him. His pedi says his murmur sounded better this last time and we can wait for his 6mo and see how that goes if we so choose. He is thriving, no blueing, and very happy and active. Any advice?