Could elevating BP and heavy bleeding with prolactin test being 40 with history of having tubal ligation be pituitary tumor?

I am 42 post tubal ligation 12 years ago. My periods have always been abnormal. Some times I would go months without a period. I have a history of migraines for years as well. And in the last year my blood pressure is elevating diastolic staying in the 90 s. Last week I found myself bleeding through a pad an hour. I finally went to the ER was given a hormone so via IV which stop the bleeding until I could get in and get my ablation. But since I had abnormal bleeding my Dr ordered a prolactin test range should be 0 to 23. Mine was 40. So he did a re draw with me fasting. However, he thinks it will still be abnormal. He thinks this is due to a pituitary tumor. What is your opinion on this ?
Mon, 1 Jul 2019