Could eating Peanuts contribute to Hammoroids ?

Could eating Peanuts/ Cashewnuts contribute to Hammoroids/ Cholesterol?
Mon, 19 Dec 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HELLO
WELCOME TO HEALTH CARE MAGIC
U DIDNT TOLD ANY SYMPTOMS PROPERLY
SO KINDLY CONSULT SOME GENERAL SURGEON HOPE HE WILL HELP U
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Your eating of peanuts or cashew nuts,that too excessively,may result in increasing cholesterol but has no relation with your hemorrhoids.Consult a surgeon for the treatment.Thanks and good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shivaraja Shetty's  Response
Peanuts and cashewnuts definately wont contribute to haemorrhoids but high fibre rich sources especially peanuts are helpful in preventing and healing Haemorrhoids. And with regards to cholesterol there is definite raise with peanuts and cashewnuts.
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja's  Response
Hi

Are you having any symptoms ?

Anyway Peanuts/Cahewnuts cannot cause haemorrhoids but yes they can raise your cholestrol levels ?

Get Well Soon