Could dizziness, bruising, headache, shortness of breath with constant fatigue be due to being anemic?

Hi, I have been feeling unusually very tired for the past two days starting at 2pm for no reason what so ever..... I know that I am anemic but I have never been this tired before...... My usual symptoms are: random dizziness, bruising on my legs, always cold, poor circulation in both my arms and sometimes legs (rare), headaches, shortness of breath (even while I m sitting), my skin turns a bit purple when I feel cold...... So because of this new symptom (extream fatigue) I am confused as to which form of anemia I have because I do eat healthy, I have no other illness but anemia as far as I know...
Thu, 8 Jan 2015