Could delayed periods,cramps and backache indicate pregnancy?

My period is 4 days late i havent tested yet but i have been cramping like my period is coming put nothing happen so far and if i dont get it today it wil be 5 days late .... i been very moody and my lower right side of my back been hurting could i be pregnant
Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Hello, and I hope I can help you today.

if you are having unprotected intercourse without using any form of contraception, you are risk for pregnancy.

Pregnancy symptoms can vary widely between women, and symptoms of bloating, cramps, breast tenderness, mood changes, and irregular bleeding can be caused by hormonal irregularities as well as pregnancy.

The most common sign of pregnancy however, is a late or missed menstrual period.

So, I recommend that you purchase and perform a urine pregnancy test with your first morning urine according to the package directions. This will confirm whether or not you are pregnant.

I hope that I was able to adequately answer question today, and that my advice was helpful.

Best wishes,

Dr. Brown