Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Could breast discoloration happen due to cancer ?

breast discoloration can this be cancer looks like buusing purple and red I am a 53 old black woman my right brest has discoloring also looks bruised but does not hurt
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Self examination of the breast tells a lot of things..if u feel any swelling in your breast, then you should be alert and consult a surgeon to rule out any mass...Only discolouration is not of any cause of any worry...
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is possible there must have been some trauma you may have neglected. Is there any scaling of the overlying skin as well. Palpate to find any lumps. If you do, please visit the Doctor to get it examined and rule out any cancer.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor