Could belching be due to nicotine withdrawal?

My husband had 3 stents placed 3 days ago. Is cutting back on his smoking however has now developed really bad belching. Is this part of the nicotine withdrawal he's experiencing? He's also afraid of any little pain saying that each breath he takes could be his last.
Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Still it belching is not found with any patient of nicotine withdrawal.
Nicotine withdrawal symptoms are constipation, headache, diarrhea, lack of sleep, irritability, loss of concentration, weight gain, fluctuating blood pressure, depression, anxiety, intense tobacco desire etc.
Please consult your psychiatrist for more help.
Hope this will help you a lot.
Thanks for contacting us.
take care...