Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Could any online doctor tell me about female reproductive system ?

i was just wondering if this is my hyem in the vaginal opening area there is a small hole half moon shape and i see at the side of it a pink thin line of flesh that covers the opening i do not want to put my fingers or anywere near to see if its intact or broken because iam scared of blood iam waitting till marriage iam a virgin i was just wondering if this is my hyem because iam really confused
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The thing you observed is intact hymen.
But as you show thin lining of flesh,it should be physically examined and confirmed.
Consult gynaec.He wont examine inside but will see physically and will give opinion.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor