Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Could aneurysm continue through hereditary ?

aneurysm on both sides of my family does that put me more at risk Hi, my grandfather on my mothers side died of a brain aneurysm at the age of 51 and at the age of 45 my father died of a brain aneurysm. my question is I know genetics play a part with this but are my chances even higher because it is on both my mother and my fathers side and is my brother more likely to have one because he is a man and so where they.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
aneurysm is widening or ballooning of a portion of an artery, due to weakness in the walls of blood vessels,
the causes are still not clear but there are many risk factors which raises the condition, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cigarette smoking.
surgery is mainly recommended but you can go for Homeopathy also which has good results in treatment for aneurysm and is safe effective and has no side effects.
For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi greetings from health care magic
i can say one thing dear dont be scary thinking of future . yes there is the chance . But every where there is risk . so dont be scary and fearful thinking of future. just live with POSITIVENESS. i can say you one real story. A person was suffering from cancer but he was not aware that he is cancer . but the doctor had already declared of his survival of 3 to 4 months. Nothing happened to him upto 2 yeatrs till he was not aware about his disease. the moment he knbow he is cancer paitent his condition detoriate and he pass away.. so in i mean to say be positive and yes try some homeopathy constitutional treatment that may help. if you would like can visit our site
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor