Could adhesions cause the discoloration of foot and the left quadrant pain?

I have been suffering from left quadrand pain with my left foot turning purple and the foot being cool to the touch. I had vascular studies done at the Mayo Clinic and everything checked out o.k. My doctor has a colonoscopy scheduled for March 27, and if this checks out o.k. is it silly to think I may have adhesions causing my pain? I had a hysterectomy at age 30 and am now 68. I still have my left ovary but this seems to be okay too! I do have intermittent diarrhea/constipation. A pelvic scan with contrast showed no masses. Could adhesions cause the discoloration of my foot and the left quadrant pain?
Fri, 10 Jan 2020

Postoperative adhesion is a possible cause of pain. However, discoloration of the feet is not related to adhesion. You can go for CECT abdomen and pelvis for further assessment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician