Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Could I be pregnant or am I just worrying too much ?

Could I be pregnant or am I just worrying too much? Me and my boyfriend haven't had intercourse but we did do anal. But sometimes his penis did touch near my vagina, but it didn't go inside. My period was supposed to start two days ago and it didn't and I am never late on my period. I have been outside alot when it was 105 degrees F. Could I be pregnant or dehydrated or what?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
u will not make pregnent..becoz till when if ur boyfrnd drop the whole sperm in ur vigina thn u can make pregnent but in this case u will not pregnent..don't take tension....ur period will start after 4 to 5 days....n be smile...
Answered: Sat, 14 Aug 2010
  User's Response
if u didn't had intercourse u can't be pregnant. don't worry. periods can sometimes get delayed due to some irregular daily activities.
for more help u can mail me at
Answered: Sun, 15 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor