Could Endocet, Oxycodone and Acetaminophen cause heart attack or stroke?

I ve taken 5 endocet pills at once, now these are the 5mg oxycodone with 325 mg of acetominophen....is it possible that it could cause a heart attack or stroke? I know you cannot exceed 4grams of acetomino[hen a day, but 5 endocet doens t contain that....now i don t have any history of heatr problems, but i am having a slight pain in my left side fo my chest but its more towards my shoudler really...I think I might just be having an anxiety attack but i just want to make sure thats itsnot a heart thing....can you let me know?
Thu, 29 Aug 2019