Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Coughing, sputum production, regular whiskey drinker and smoker. TB?

sir i have chronic problem of coughing like sputum production is on regular basis. i ve to expel it 3-4 times in min.. this problem i am facing from 10-12 years. i am 33 years old. i am regular drinker of whiskey 180ml/day at night, also smoke 2 ciggrates while drinking from 10 years. my lungs is always clear. sputum production is in my throat. i am very thin. loss of appetite & loss of weight too. can i am suffering from tb. can i consult personally to ent specialist . please help me
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Aamde,
Thanks for query.
From your history it seems that you require evaluation of your case.
Go for,
!,x ray chest,
3,Sputum examination.
After all reports your doctor will do the diagnosis and start the treatment accordingly.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor