Cough, taken antibiotic, continued coughing, feeling tired, high heart rate

I started with cough 10 days ago. I did not experienced cold or flu . I could feel the coughing on my chest. I went to my regular Dr. and gave me an antiobiotic. I finished it last Monday and continue coughing, feeling tired, and with high heart rate off and on. Last Friday I had a chest ex- ray and came back OK. Dr. said not Neumonia. Now I continue sick and don t know what to do. Now just taking Musinex but feel tired, and coughing a lot. I am drinking Eucalyptus tee and went twice to the steeming room. Please let me know what else I should do to get rid of the cough and bad sympthoms. Thank you in advance. A. Nick.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013