Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Costochondritis, severe chest pain. Good consultant in Pensacola, Florida?

hi my husband and i are looking for a doctor in the pensacola,florida area that accepts medicaid ...he has a enlarge heart and over the past month seems as if its getting worse....he went to the er last night only to be told he had costochonditis but i think it might be more than that....the doctor was very rude and to be honest when he pressed on my husband s chest i swear he was in more pain than ever....i dont care now that was last night but now he s in pain again he just doesnt want to go to the hospital and i cant lose him you know...please help me find a doctor
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if he has pain on pressing thats very good sign that u r husbands chest pain is due to rib sternum jt problem not due to heart
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor