Corn on foot under toe, blister. Used moleskin patch, Go for orthotics fitting?

I went to a podiatrist yesterday for a foot problem and while there he also treated a corn on the bottom of my foot under the little toe. He put acid and a moleskin patch on it and then covered with a bandaid. He said to keep it dry for 24 hrs and he would take care of the blister in 10 days when I returned for orthotics fitting. He said he would also remove the core then. My question is what do I need to do between now and then? Do I remove the bandaid and moleskin he put on and then do I keep a bandaid on it or what? Thanks for any help provided.
Mon, 30 Sep 2013
Hi corns will occur on the scalp especially on pressure points.they are painful when lateral pressure is applied.corns are removed by corn caps.or by electrocautery or by salactin paint.in ur case doctor might applied corn caps .it is be dry for 24 hours then bandaid should be left alone for 7-10 days then itvis removed.sometimes corn comes along with bandaid .if not it is removed by electrocautery