Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Continuous sleeping disorder, disturbance in daily routine. How can I get over this?

Dear Doctor, My name is Prasanth-P (28Yrs) hails from Trivandrum city itself,now working in Saudi Arabia from past 6 years.Iam badly experiencing sleep disorders from last couple of years but it was not continuous.Now a days it started disturbing my jobs and am not totally getting refresh during morning.Iam seeking help from your side to get out from this issue to return back to a joyful life. I would like to come and meet you in your hospital facility during my vacation period if you are the right person am looking for to consult.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

You definitely require medical help to restore normal and refreshing sleep.

The best medicine for sleep problem in your case would be zolpidem, sustained release preparation. It has an action for 6-8 hours and there is no hang-over effect the next day.

In addition, regular exercises would also be useful.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor