Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Continuous ringing in ear. No help with ear drops, clearing wax. Solution?

From 6 months i have right ear problem, at starting i go to ENT specialist he gave me some medicine and ear drops like ciprofloxican to use and after 7 days usage he cleaned by ear with gas pressure after that my ear was good 95%. After 2 months of this period i faced this problem again and go to ENT specialist he gave me other type of medicine which i have taken 7 days he again clean by ear and give me ear drops.But again after 1 month of this period my ear is same condition from 2 months doctor says excessive wax is in your ear recently i again remove wax from my ear i am taking ear drops otosporin but my ear condition is not 100% correct only 20% is good please tell me solution of my problem?continous ringing voice in my air, no pain no discharge of anything from my air only sometime feeling of itheness and continous ringing in my ear not voices clearly listen from ear
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
hi ringing in the ear called tinnitus in this you will feel some symtom like vertigo ,balancing problem ,please do your audiometry test done by the Audiologist , and Meet ENT doctor to get relife for this , dont Ignore it it can produce the hearing loss.
Answered: Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor