Continuous pain on one side near belly, intense fatigue, heaviness in forehead, frequent sneezes, tightness in stomach. Cause and remedy?

Hello doctor, I m 37 and into IT field, do not eat meat, eggs , eat food. No smoking and alcohol habits. I ve been going through right hand side pain which starts 1 inch above belly and continues 2 inch below. I do not have pain on the LHS. This pain is whole day, before and after eating, before and after nature call. Have tried all antacides, visited many doctors and clinics. This is 15 th year of this cause and no medicine has given me relief. I have lot of fatigue in whole body. At times I feel like dropping spoon from my hand. My forehead is always heavy with cold and eyes remain redish and pale whole day. the hunger is absolutely abnormal and there is nautia whole day. The nature call is abnormal with gastritis . It also pains in the portion of pant belt in horizontal direction but thats not constant. Day by day my signature is getting changed and I ve lost flow in the writing. Generally there is neck and back pain due to fatigue. The sleep is highly unstable although I was known for sleeping long hours during my collage days. I haven t lost weight but it never increases. After closing eyes, I feel pressure in the forehead. In Sept 2011, I started having bad sight while looking at a projector in conference room. I keep sneezing but with dry cold. In general the feeling can be specified as someone is sucking me like taking the air off the baloon. The stomoch remains flat even after taking good amount of food and is generally very tight. Previously Barium, gastroentrological test are done with normal results.
Tue, 23 Apr 2019