Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Continuous pain on back of head radiating to neck, indentation on the neck that pains on touching. Remedy?

Been having pain on the left side back of my head, the pain radiaest down my neck , have a small indentation what feel to be the size of a coin and it feels that I can almost touch the spot that hurt. I have not hurt my self have not straind that I know off but I had this now for almost two months and I stating to affect almost all of what I do.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history thatyou are having a indentation on the neck with pain radiating to neck.
The indentation what you are mentioning is probably inflammatory lesion and it is responsible for pain.
The treatment is by use of antibiotics and antiinflammatory drugs.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you
Answered: Thu, 17 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor