Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Continuous pain behind ear, feel inflammation in the area on breathing, pain radiates to neck and shoulder, feel blockage of face. Help?

i have had a pain behind my right ear for several months now, and when i breathe in through my mouth or nose i feel like there is an inflamation in that area. the pain is going down my neck & shoulder . If I take some motrin it seems to relieve it for a little while, but comes back. It feels like the right side of my face is blocked. Very hard to explain
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response

Welcome to health care magic forum.

Continuous pain behind ear associated with inflammation may occur due to fluid or water entrapment into ears causing inflammation.

Usually in such cases,otorex ear drops has to be adviced to remove the wax as well as impurities within the ear.

Amoxycillin along with analgesics has to be administered to prevent underlying infection.

Hope this suffices.
Answered: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor