Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Continuous leg tingling, hand ache, body pain, used ointments, home remedies. B12 deficiency?

Hi, I am was having leg tingling for the past 4 days, i pured hot water in the area, and applied some oinements like moo and acemiz gel, and my legs are fine now, Now i have Hand aching, and slight body pain . Could it be because of B12 deficiency. I am 25 years old female . Or can i visit the doc . Shall i vist a general phys or a neurologist .
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
Your symptoms could be due to vitamin B12 deficiency or an electrolyte imbalance. Taking Vitamin B complex supplements for 2 weeks will help in resolving your symptoms. In case the problem is persistent, you can consult a neurologist for further investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 27 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor