Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Continuous, intense pain on the foot post an injury. No pain on walking. Which medicine can be taken?

Hi, thismorning i was very angry and for some stuupid idea i kicked the bottom bit of a wall, it hurt a bit, the i went to the footy ( i didnt play) and was walking around it didnt hurt that much, but then later i kicked the footy twice and it hurt lots! and since then the pains been getting worse and worse!! plase help, thanks ryan, 15.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hi ryan,
You can take a local analgesic gel like voveron spray. And take diclofenac 75 mg tablet twice a day for three days. Warm compress will also help.
If swelling appears or increases over time, immediately consult an orthopaedician, get an x ray done, cause it can be a fracture. Tk cr
Answered: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor