Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Continuous heavy hair fall, genetic disorder. How can I overcome this?

hello doctor, i am 22 years old and i have having severe hair loss problem from last 4 year. This is my genetic problem how can i care my disease .
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM.

There is many causes behind hair fall.
These may be from hormonal imbalance, hereditary, food habit, environmental, dandruff,stress full life etc.

Normally dandruff is a cause of excessive hair fall.

So,You have to follow following instructions.
1.Don't use oil.
2.Every day wash your scalp with selsun shampoo.
3.In summer wash your scalp two times in a day.
4.Take fresh fruit and fresh vegetables
. 5.Take adequate amount of water.
6.Avoid fast food.
7.Use selsun shampoo on your eyebrow.
But keep it away from eyes.

So, don't worry.Take care.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor