Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Continuous headaches. Blurry vision in right eye, dizziness. What is it?

my daughter has had a headache for 4 days still eating and drinking. I have noticed at age 9, she has lost about 9 or 10 lbs in last month. she weighs 59 lbs at 4 foot 6. She has been drinking a lot and her mood has been very different. she has been crying and moody, and sullen. She has also complained about blurry vision in right eye and dizziness with headache. she has never had a headache for longer than 1 day before,
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It seems like your daughter might have an ocular migraine. This is a common disease especially in females as it occurs due to estrogen and hormones as well. What you can do to avoid migraines is to first understand why they occur. Migraines can happen due to anything under the sun including the sun. The reason for the headaches can be something like pain, injury, light or even sound. What you need to do is find the trigger factor for her and make sure she avoids it.

This does wonders to a patient. Additionally, if you like, you can start her on a headache medication. For this, consult a GP and make sure he monitors your daughter for as long as possible.

Dr Vineet
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor