Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Continuous headache on one side with warmness, hot flashes, dizziness. No relief with paracetamol. Remedy?

I ve head a headache on the right side now for 33 hours now, I ve had rumbling bowl and bit of pain too. Dizzy ness when doing things. Also 4 days ago a headache kicked in like a pain shooting across the left side and I started having hot sweaty flushes. My head felt rreally hot. Paracetamol or disprin don t seem to be helping at all.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
I reviewed your history and this seems like migraine.
Since it is not responding to paracetamol it requires specific treatment with ergot alkaloids in acute attack.
Prophylactic drugs like fkunarizine should be considered to prevent recurrect attacks.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you
Answered: Tue, 29 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor