Continuous diarrhea, CT scan showed cortical liver cyst, abnormal wall thickening of the sigmoid colon with edema, cancer history. Worrisome?

Had a CT scan done recently and here are the results: CT scan of the abdomen shows small cortical cyst of the liver, CT scan of the pelvis shows abnormal wall thickening of the sigmoid colon with some adjacent edema , possibility of neoplasm is not excluded. Also have a sharply marginated elliptical fluid collection that may represent an ovarian cyst at the left adnexa. Have had diarrehea for months, had a colonoscopy 2 years ago which is fine. Had a very bad early cancer poly 5 years ago. Should I be concerned?
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
The Liver cyst doesnt seen to be a problem. You shoud get the sigmoid colon thickening checke out. You should get a sigmoidoscopy/ Colonoscopy done to evaluate the sigmoid colon