Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Continuous cough, diminished lung capacity, cough with phlegm post Texonia injections,anti-inflammatory. Further treatment?

Good Morning....I got sick in September with what seemed like pneumonia it subsided somewhat but have continued coghing and a diminished lung capacity no energy dizzy at times Went to a dr. last week he prescribed 4 injections of Texonia for four consective days and an anitinflamatroy for two weeks. Nothing has changed. When I cough I have phlem that is either white or alot of clear wtery liquid. What should I do next?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. there is possibility that you might have eosinofelia.
i advise you to consult a chest physician for diagnosis. you may have to get the tests
done for confermation. TC. DC. HB. ESR. TB. IGM. Sputum for AFB.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor