Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Continuous chest pains, frequent urge to burp. Advised gastro consultation. What could this be?

About 3 months I have been having chest pains. They started under my right breast and now are in the dead center between my breasts. I have seen a cardiologist and he has tested and ruled out my heart as a cause and now suggests seeing a gastro doc. What could this be? It has progressively gotten worse and is almost a constant ache. I do have pressure there as if I need to burp but nothing eases it. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
from your history its quite sure that your pain is not related to heart problem
there are many reason for this type of pain out of muscle and bone related pain are common like costochondritis
i advice to consult first family physician
get it done some routine investigation as advice by your family physician
take care
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor