Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Continuous chest pain, radiology done. What other than X-ray could detect the cause?

i went to ER because i thought i was having a heart attack . I had radiology nuclear dye injection to make sure I had blood flow in main arteries etc. But my chest pains never ceased and i was released the same condition i arrived. When i lay down front, back, or sides my chest hurts in the middle like my chest is caving in on me my back hurts and my shoulders but mainly the pain in my chest. i will be seeing my PCP tomorrow and i pray someone can lead me in the right direction. Is there anything i should have the dr check besides just another xray should i have a mri and or even Gi doctor check me out?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
First of all how much is ur blood pressure. U shd also go for echocardiography to rule out other causes of chest pain.
Answered: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor