Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Continuous burping, discomfort, not eaten fast food or carbonated drink. Remedy?<br>

For the past three-four hours I ve been burping now stop. It s getting really annoying and irritating and almost getting me mad at this point. I have to burp every time I take a breath in. I didn t eat any food fast o WWW.WWWW.WW anything, I haven t drank and carbonated drinks either. I wish I could just stop burping right now. Any suggestions to help stop this burping, or why it s even happening?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
You may have gastritis and in severe form, peptic ulcer disease.
You should consult with physician and gastroenterologist and go for endoscopy for urgent diagnosis.
Treatment of ulcer is entirely different and includes 2 antibiotics.
You should take proton pump inhibitors and H2 antagonist on prelimimnary basis.
You should also follow dietary restriction, given by your treating physician.
Get well soon,
Dr.Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Mon, 27 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor