Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Consultant for spine nervous treatment

Hi Can i get the the details of best consultant for back pain due to spine nervous system in bangalore.I need to take my dad for treatment. He is 57Yrs old Agriculturist and feeling back pain,had consulted a doctor in near town and been told that due to disc erosion. He feels pain during long walk or more stress on back while doing field work.Please suggest hospital and consultant if known. I have medi-assist insurance coverage.Can i opt this for the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You need to consult one of the neurosurgeons for the best treatment.  He may also need a course of pyhsiotherapy for pain treatment.   The treatment may be conservative in the line of medications for pain relief and physiotherapy. You can opt for the insurance if surgery is planned in the treatment option... Hence the opt for the insurance after consulting the surgeons... All the best..

Answered: Thu, 31 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor