Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Constipation, pimples after masturbation, nervous weakness due to frequent erections, eases with triphala. Suggestions?

hi iam 21 male and i get problem of constipation and pimples after masturbation and i think i have nervous weakneess as i get penis errrection many times a day . its very difficult to control.i also get vomiting feeling . i used to take triphala which makes things some better and omnesec rd capsules .i also have some sinustis.i got fever also due to constipation nothing works other than triphala.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Please start taking the following medicine/advice and you will be fine:

1. ABHAYARISHTAM: Take 20 ml (4 spoons) of the syrup twice daily - morning and evening - after food.

2. Drink plenty of water/fruit juice/tender coconut.

3. Avoid Non-veg food.

4. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in diet.

Hope it helps.


Dr Gautham
Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor