Constipation, intense pressure in the rectum, dry feces, stools with mucus, burning sensation in stomach, frequent urination

I m suffering from constipation on several occasions. There is so much pressure in my rectum where my cocyx bone is located. It feels like a huge blockage is there when I strain. My feces was extremely dry, almost like horse manure. When I pass a stool it had thick, mucus all over it like egg white. I also saw stringy stuff that almost looked like worms . My stomach burns like its in the skin or the nerves all the time gas moving from side to side, bloating and constantly urinating.
Tue, 5 Jun 2012