Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Constantly shaking, blurred vision. What could it be?

i am 14 and i am female. i constantly shake sometimes its so light that i won t notice it but other times it is very notice able. Lately i have been getting dizzy it usually only lasts 5 minutes but other times it can last up to 20 minutes, the longer ones are usually accompanied by blurred vision as well as everything will begin to swirl around me like im spinning. Nothing in particular will set it off, this concerns me a lot i can be doing anything or nothing and these events just start. Please help because im scared of what it could be and i honestly don t know what it could be so please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Baby this can be symptom of either migraine or it can be absent seizure.This needs complete work up kindly consult nearby neurosurgeon or neurologist
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor