Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Constant urge to urinate, strange feeling in glans with burning. What should be done?

hi, i am 21 years old. 1.5 year ago i noticed the problem that i was feeling the arge to urinate frequently.then i go to doctor.he found that i have uti .and gave me some antibiotic .but the problem does not went still troubling me.thn the dctor again found that there is a stricture involving vulvous part in the urethra .and i have to under go operation for that.oiu was done.but alas the poblem is nt completely cure.then i chnged the doctor. new doctor found the problem- frequency of urine & obstructing voiding symtoms.also uroflow report was not good.he gave me - LEVOFLOXACIN 500 mg, tamsulosin 0.4 mg, ginkgo biloba 60 mg. but after taking the medicine for loang 4 month the poblem is still not cured. at present i am feeling a constant urge to pee even thoug my bladder is cmpletely empty.and this feeling is coming from the tip of penis i mean glance penis not from the bladder.there is strnge feeling all the time around the glance penis.when i feel the feeling high then i went to bathroom- urinate but urine is nt so much.after urinate the feelings became low. sometime there is also slide burning in the outside of glance penis. stille after going bathroom 2 or 3 times in a row then the the urge of urinate goes back :( :( plzzzz sir give me suggestion.what should i do?? is this related to nerves??
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have urgency of micturition since long time and was investigated accordingly you have undergone endoscopic surgery of Optical Internal Urethrotomy.for stricture of the Bulbar Urethra.Now you are getting the same symptoms again It appears that the stricture of the urethra has recurred again .So please get your Retrograde and Micturiting Cysto Urethrogram done to see whether stricture has developed again.
Since you have urgency which has persisted even after surgery it may be due to what is called as Over Active Bladder Please take Tab Darifenacin once daily after consulting the Urologist .
Answered: Sat, 15 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
You seem to be really suffering from your problem.
Thanks for using health care magic to post your queries.
The first diagnosis that one can make from your presentation is that you are having some kind of infection. it can be either prostate or urethral. If it is a prostate infection then you need a long antibiotic course. The best way should be getting you self tested for culture and sensitivity tests of your urine as well as semen. The results can guide you regarding the best possible treatment for your infection. One should also rule out a calculi or stone in such a condition, and you should get a USG of abdomen and pelvis to be certain.
Hope I able to solve your concerns.
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor