Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Constant tingling in right shoulder, aggravates with slight physical activity, CT showed vertebra erosion, no relief with physiotherapy. Help?

i am a 5o yrs old female.i ve been experiencing right back shoulder pain since 3yrs;the pain is of tingling in nature,aggravated on slight physical activities but often relieved at rest.i had done a ct-scan 1yrs before n doctor says due to some fluid over there,the vertebra has been eroded.i have tried some physiotherapy also,but there is no improvement so i woud be more than happy if u helped me out.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that there can be some infection in your spine and CT is not the right test for it, Rather I would suggest you to get MRI of the cervical spine to confirm the cause and as it looks to me that it can be a infection then you can receive surgical treatment for it. Till that time you should wear soft cervical collar to protect your neck as there can be chances of further complication.
Answered: Mon, 30 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor