Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Constant stabbing and lower abdominal pain

I ve been having lower stomach pains constant and stabbing for 3 days now..hurts worse when I use the restroom (little to nothing has been coming out), sit down or stand or lie completely straight also I have a low temp of 96.3 at the moment and I ve been having stabbing pains in my left big toe since this afternoon. Any idea???? Please and thank you- I m 29 5 9\
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  388
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You might be having some infection or indigestion in your stomach.Constant pain needs some treatment.Take anti spasmodic for pain,drink more of liquids,take light diet and do proper rest.The low temperature could be because of pain.Stabbing pain in toe could be due to some injury or inflammation in nail bed.Please talk to your doctor if is bothering you much.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor